How to reinstall Microsoft Office 2013 or newer (including 365)
1. Open a web browser and go to https://account.microsoft.com
2. Sign into the Microsoft account you registered your copy of Office to.
3. Select Services & Subscriptions at the top of the window
4. This page shows all your registered Office products. Locate the product you want to reinstall and click the Install button.
5. A pop-up frame will give you the option to Cancel or Install. You can also select “Other Options” if you need to download in a different language or specifically select 32- or 64-bit.
6. A file download will begin. Depending on your browser you will have the option to Save or Run the file. If saving, run the file after the download completes.
7. Select Yes to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
8. The installer will download and install your copy of Office.
9. Once the installation has finished, check that Office is signed into your account by opening any Office program. Select File at the top left, then Account at the bottom. If you see a Sign in button, click it and sign into your Microsoft account.