How are you stimulating the economy today? — Micro Center

How are you stimulating the economy today?

TSTonyVTSTonyV admin

Greetings! We hope you’re all staying safe and healthy while adhering to social distancing guidelines (and don’t forget to wash your hands!). As many of you may know, and may have been beneficiaries of already, the COVID-19 stimulus package has begun rolling out across the country and that means people are going to be out and spending it on things they need to make it through the crazy time we live in.

Everybody’s going to treat it a little different. If you’re like me and you’ve been holding onto your smartphone way too long, it’s time to bite the bullet and upgrade. After all, it’s kind of hard to use your phone consistently when it dies while there’s still 50% battery and the GPS forgot how directions work.

Or perhaps you’re now working from home and your home setup just isn’t cutting it anymore. It’s one thing to browse cat videos on YouTube and check Facebook while you’re relaxing after a long day. It’s another thing entirely for your livelihood to suddenly depend on your ability to be efficient home, so you decided it was finally time to pull the trigger and upgrade off that nice Windows XP eMachine that couldn’t quite keep up anymore.

Maybe you’re like this Reddit user who figured out that you can buy 952 Crunchy Tacos from Taco Bell, and while I’m sure that would be delicious, we ask that you be careful and taco in moderation.

So we ask, how are you stimulating the economy today? Did you take a trip to your local Micro Center? Finally find a roll of toilet paper at a Kroger nearby? We'd love to hear from you, and if you need a recommendation for something, feel free to ask!

Comments

• AlexSAlexS admin
    edited April 16
     I used mine a bit pre-emptively to get an LG 55" TV and the racing rig I currently use for F1 2019. (Paid off the credit card with the stim check lol)  But I'm absolutely happy with the LG's magic remote.  I also plan on investing in one of the DoorDash memberships lol. 
  • It's not a coincidence that the 2080Ti is around 1,200...
    Nah, not getting that, just gonna save it up, and maybe spend it later on more Corsair stuff.