Madison Heights -- Our in-store pickup is unavailable at this time — Micro Center

Madison Heights -- Our in-store pickup is unavailable at this time

Trying to check-out using online shopping and I keep getting the message below.  Any estimate on when in-store pickup will be available again in Madison Heights, please?
Oops!
We apologize, we cannot process your order at this time in the Madison Heights Micro Center.Our in-store pickup is unavailable at this time

Comments

• AlexSAlexS admin
    Greetings Preston, the original time was supposed to be 12pm but there are still some technical difficulties to be worked out.  We do apologize for the inconvenience.  If there's an item you need and you seem ample stock of it, I'd suggest to stop by the store
  • Hi Alex, thanks for letting me know.  I was just able to get through and place my reservation. Trying to minimize in-store shopping if at all possible due to COVID-19.

I get that this is a challenging time for absolutely everyone in customer service.  Thank you for everything you're doing to keep your customers safe  :):):)
  • Preston said:
    Hi Alex, thanks for letting me know.  I was just able to get through and place my reservation. Trying to minimize in-store shopping if at all possible due to COVID-19.

I get that this is a challenging time for absolutely everyone in customer service.  Thank you for everything you're doing to keep your customers safe  :):):)
    I got my order in too this afternoon but it's been processing for close to 4 hours now. Is yours too?
  • Same boat here @BThumme. I haven't received an email  yet but reservation submitted around 1:30pm on 4/24. Hopeful to come through tomorrow.
  • As you may be aware we've been really busy ever since the virus outbreak hit. Reservations have been experiencing delays because of that unfortunately. Confirmation times can vary depending on staff we have available as well as the current volume of orders the store has to work through, hopefully they're able to get your orders processed soon. We greatly appreciate you patience!