new product sales — Micro Center

new product sales

edited December 2020 in Sales
It is very unethical to be forcing people to drive in several times to try to get the new nvidia or amd products.  These should be online only so people can reserve and pay then come in to get it rather than wasting peoples time.  I am very disappointed as to how many times we had to send people to the store when it said in stock online but wasn't when they arrived.  This queuing system that other vendors use has proven to be effective and extremely customer happy.

Comments

• Hello @ShelbyTeknologies
    I do apologize for the situation and understand your concern. Here at Micro Center, we strive to do everything we can to get these new graphics cards and processors in the hands of our customers. Putting them available for online purchasing means that there is a greater chance that scalpers will reserve all of the cards and we will not have any for our customers. I know that this definitely inconveniences some, but we have our customer's best intentions at heart. With this being a high demand item because they are sold out in online stores, we have them as first come, first serve and one per household. This allows more of a chance for our customers to purchase the product and provides everyone a fair chance of receiving the card.