COVID-19 & Micro Center Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]

2»

Comments

• Hello @white15gt
    I am sorry to hear this. Due to COVID-19 we cannot accept any returns on VR headsets, even for store credit. We currently do not have any information on when this policy will change. My best advice would be to discuss it with the store manager but I cannot guarantee they will allow you to return it.
  • Today was my last day to pick up a reservation, but my store is temporarily closed today for cleaning. Can I pick up the reservation tomorrow?
  • Do stores accept cash during this covid thing? Last I bought something they didn't accept cash.
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    edited December 2020
    Jrpinke2 said:
    Today was my last day to pick up a reservation, but my store is temporarily closed today for cleaning. Can I pick up the reservation tomorrow?
    Hello! I am going to assume this has been cancelled as its an automatic system, but we can check and see, what's the reservation number?
  • Tjb said:
    Do stores accept cash during this covid thing? Last I bought something they didn't accept cash.
    Greetings! Yes, you can pay with cash.
  • Hello, I recently purchased an item at my local micro center! I have all positive opinions and thoughts for this store bedsides this one little factor, I purchased a 860 EVO, A Lian Li 011 Dynamic (XL), and a Asus Rog X570-E board. 
    I was asked if I would like an email of my receipt I said “yes sure”. And I never received the email, now I am having troubles finding my receipt. Is there anyway I can still get my receipt if I come back with my 860 EVO?
  • Ravathra said:
    Hello, I recently purchased an item at my local micro center! I have all positive opinions and thoughts for this store bedsides this one little factor, I purchased a 860 EVO, A Lian Li 011 Dynamic (XL), and a Asus Rog X570-E board. 
    I was asked if I would like an email of my receipt I said “yes sure”. And I never received the email, now I am having troubles finding my receipt. Is there anyway I can still get my receipt if I come back with my 860 EVO?

I've sent you a message to the email on your Micro Center Community profile to see if we can try and just get your receipt emailed. 
    Also, if you do stop by the store, they can get your receipt re-printed. 
  • My problem was resolved and made a few more purchases! I have one question about the 3080 restock on Thursday, an employee in my local micro center said the store gets restocks/ shipments on Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s, and Thursdays. What I want to find out is if my micro center will have a restock on Christmas Eve.
  • Hello @Ravathra we're glad you were able to get your problem resolved. As far as the 3080 restocking, the store doesn't have information for what inventory is on the delivery trucks. To go with whatever is on the truck. There no way to tell which day and delivery truck will have 3080's on them. We recommend to visit the store on those days.
  • The Tustin CA website says "Closed For Cleaning" and I was NOT able to reserve an item for In-Store pickup - Please tell me when you will re-open at Tustin CA (It is 630PM 1/11/2021 A.D. right now . . .)
  • Apologies for the delayed response! Our Tustin location opened last night and is open normal hours today! Thank you
  • i need to talk to a manager of some sort at the baltimore, md store and cant find a phone number to save my life please help
  • Hello @Michelle50

Thank you for posting on the Micro Center Community!  You should be receiving an email from me regarding this request for a manager to contact you!  
  • >>Price Adjustment<<
    @Micro Center/ Chicago Gen Mgr.
    Purchased desktop 10 days ago (Jan 10, 2021)  that (price) dropped from $1,049.99 to $999.99. May I please get a price adjustment? Thank you.
  • Hello @freemseth and welcome to the community!
    Please expect an email from me regarding your question.
    In the future, we'd ask that you post your query or discussion in the correct category. We'd recommend our Customer Service Questions for a topic like this.
    Thank you
  • As long as there are capacity restrictions, you need to offer curbside pickup or come up with a different process or something for those of us placing pick up orders. It is a very cold day here in Michigan, in February, and we have to wait outside in a line to enter the store to pick up our order. Thank goodness we don't have health issues. The Michigan store had curbside at one time.  This is customer service at it's worst! We purchase for our company. We will look elsewhere for our computer supply needs. 
  • We stopped in to Microcenter to pick up a Micro-SD card and upon arriving we were advised to “monitor the 6 feet social distancing with other people”, but after being there for less than a minute realized you had so many people in that small store there was NO CHANCE IN HELL to social distance or follow the foot traffic diagram that was laid on the floor!   Employees were numerous and ALL over the place, at times cutting in front of my family.  If your expectations are for customers to “social distance”, my suggestion is to MAKE MORE ROOM, train your staff to “participate” in following the rules and being courteous.  Also you may want restrict your store to so many in the store at once.  Another thing I noticed is there are so many bins and displays that are clogging up the aisles and the way you have the exits situated makes it a nightmare if an emergency was to happen?

• Hello @HeatherG I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for the feedback, I'd be happy to pass this along to our store management and our corporate leadership.
    @gbo Thank you for the feedback and suggestions, please expect an email from me, as I'd like to get more information about your location.
  • I bought a computer part in Late November. With the inability to pick up all of the parts I needed due to changing restrictions here in California (also stupidly long lines to get in) I didn't put together the computer until Mid December. Found out the 1 of the parts I bought there absolutely was not working. The motherboard was DOA, I used a friends board to confirm the only issue was the board itself. Naturally, I have not been able to process the return for this item and it has clearly been more than 30 days.

In 4 attempts to get to your store (Tustin, CA) the line has been too long for me to wait during my lunch break or even after work as I get out very late and don't have the luxury of free time during your normal business hours...

Worst of all, I am anti-amazon *they are a last ditch effort for me* and due to this issue I had to purchase the same part on amazon .

I had to purchase the Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite wifi again to finish the build. I purchased all the parts via Microcenter except a few items you didn't have in stock (Keyboard I wanted, a couple Fans, and the Case). And I go to you guys even when you cost more than an alternative. With this lockdown it has made it impossible for me to get this returned.

Just my luck of course. Let me know what we could do. I've got everything in box and I'd love to be able to bring it into the store and get this straightened out.

• Hello @FuneralPlanner

I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Please expect an email from us regarding this concern.

• The stores take cash again right?

• Since mask mandates are starting to be lifted across the United States, is Micro Center still going to require masks inside of their stores?

• Hi there! Is there any chance you'll be opening a store in the Northern California area? What is the criteria for opening another store? Also - do you do Partnerships with any Sports or Gaming or Computer building "celebrities" :-)

• Hello @michellephone we do accept partnership requests. If you can provide information to our team at influencers@microcenter.com they would be in contact with you.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99