Price Matching and In-Store Protection Plan on Monitor Inquiry

Hello, 
I am looking into purchasing a specific monitor that is carried by my local store, but I found a different price for online through a major retailer. I'd like to know if this is possible to price match and also purchase an in-store protection plan for it. I was looking for the protection plan options, but they were not available for this product for some reason? I tried to contact my store through text and online chat, but have not heard back about this as of yet, which is okay. I understand that you all are doing you're best as essential workers which I can relate being one as well. Hoping to hear from someone soon.
Thanks!

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Hello @tehnini! Welcome to the Community. 

We are able to price match most retailers and manufacturers, provided the listing is in stock and in the case of online retailers (like Amazon and Newegg) being sold and shipped by them. There are some limitations, but if you can provide the listing we can check on that for you. 
  • tehnini
    tehnini
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2020
    TSTonyV said:
    Hello @tehnini! Welcome to the Community. 

We are able to price match most retailers and manufacturers, provided the listing is in stock and in the case of online retailers (like Amazon and Newegg) being sold and shipped by them. There are some limitations, but if you can provide the listing we can check on that for you. 

Amazon Listing for Acer Predator XB271HU 27"
    Micro Center Listing

Also, thank you for being very quick to respond!
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! We are able to price match that. I opened up a ticket for you to send you a follow-up email confirming that, however I need to know which store you were planning to come to. If you could let me know that would be great!
  • TSTonyV said:
    Thank you! We are able to price match that. I opened up a ticket for you to send you a follow-up email confirming that, however I need to know which store you were planning to come to. If you could let me know that would be great!
    Thank you! Parkville, MD.
    Will they be able to offer a product protection at the time of purchase when I go in?
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, we have protection plans available which you can purchase when you come in. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    Yes, we have protection plans available which you can purchase when you come in. 
    Thank you for that clarification. Just another question: If the price is lower at the time if pick up, I can just show the associate and they will make any adjustments necessary if it still qualifies for the price matching?
  • tehnini
    tehnini
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2020
    @TSTonyV
    Hi, Tony.
    I went to pick up this order today and in the commotion of the store and new policies, I completely forgot to show them the email. I was under the assumption that since this was opened as a ticket that this would be a more automated process for some reason and linked to my account after reserving the item online. My mistake for not clarifying this with you if I needed to show the email or ticket number as proof of price matching as I was trying to get of the store as soon as possible. Is there something that can be done here? I have a reference ID number to the sale that I can send over via e-mail.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reply to the price matching email I sent you with with the reference number from your receipt. If you paid with credit card, we can adjust the transaction without you need to come back in. 
  • I used my Insider Card with Micro Center. I will respond with the reference number via email as instructed.
    Thank you for being so prompt and courteous, making this process easier. It means a lot!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99