Is it possible to pick up a relative's reservation for them

My dad made an online reservation and he wants me to go pick it up for him. Is this possible if I have identification and a payment method?

Answers

• Hello @Teksupportt,
    Yes, you can come into the store and pickup up the order as long as you have the name and order number. Now you will need your own form of payment since we finalize the payment at the time of pickup which we have to verify with the ID, so you not be able to use his information without him being present. 
  • Teksupportt
    edited May 2020
    TSAustinM said:
    Hello @Teksupportt,
    Yes, you can come into the store and pickup up the order as long as you have the name and order number. Now you will need your own form of payment since we finalize the payment at the time of pickup which we have to verify with the ID, so you not be able to use his information without him being present. 
    @TSAustinM
     Can I use his card to pay for it even though he is not there? Also if I have papal on my google pay app will that still work with the system?
  • We do allow google pay. For you to be able to use his card, he would need to be present since we will also need to verify with ID. 
  • TSAustinM said:
    We do allow google pay. For you to be able to use his card, he would need to be present since we will also need to verify with ID. 
    @TSAustinM
    even if its a paypal account? And the google Pay account is in my name?
  • You can use your GooglePay to pay for the order when you come to pickup the order. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99