Can you help me with somethings about a computer that I bought in Micro Center?

Jose_Guijarro_01
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
A couple of days ago, I bought a Dell Optiplex 9020 SFF computer from your store; a key doesn't work well on the keyboard, I would like to know if you can solve this problem for me. On the other hand, I would also like you to recommend what graphics card I could put on the computer to improve the quality of video games. I would like something that isn't expensive but that works well for me, could you install it on the computer that I bought for you?, how much would the graphics card and the installation cost me?... Thank you very much.

Best Answer

Answers

• Almost a year ago I had purchased a computer from Micro center. I have the Power-spec G225. I have been looking to possibly get a duel monitor setup but my computer only has one functional HDMI port. There is one on the bottom of the back of the PC that leads into my GPU and one on the top part that does not function. I would like to find out why this port does not function and how I can get it to function if I need to add any hardware to my PC.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited May 2020
    Almost a year ago I had purchased a computer from Micro center. I have the Power-spec G225. I have been looking to possibly get a duel monitor setup but my computer only has one functional HDMI port. There is one on the bottom of the back of the PC that leads into my GPU and one on the top part that does not function. I would like to find out why this port does not function and how I can get it to function if I need to add any hardware to my PC.
    Unfortunately the ports on the motherboard won't work on that model, because the i5-9400f processor it comes with does not include integrated graphics. There are other ports you can use on the GPU, but you may need something like an HDMI to Displayport cable/adapter. 
  • Yesterday I went to the Microcenter store to have them install a NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 2GB graphics card on my computer that I bought right there, this graphics card was recommended to me in the Microcenter forum but in the store the customer service technician told me that it doesn't fit in the computer case and then they installed me a GeForce GT 710; When I got home I started to investigate and I could verify that in the Microcenter store they sell a Dell OptiPlex 9020 SFF Desktop Computer (Refurbished) Intel Core i7 4770 3.4GHz Processor; 32GB DDR3-1600 RAM; 512GB SSD; NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 2GB; SKU 993048 is the product identification code, and as you can see, it has the graphics card installed that I wanted it to put on my computer; I would like to know if this can be solved for me in Microcenter, that is to say that if finally you can put the graphic card that I want NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 2GB. Thank you.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99