If you’re seeing this email, chances are:
1. You locked your account after entering the password wrong 5 times in a row.
2. Someone else is trying to get into your account.
You’ll want to unlock the account and change your credentials if this is the case. Please follow the instructions to unlock your Micro Center Insider Account and change your password.
1. Go to https://account.microcenter.com/Login.aspx and select Forgot Password?
2. Enter your email and select RESET PASSWORD
3. If the email is valid, you’ll see a Success message that the email was sent so you can create a new password.
4. You’ll receive an email from NoReply@microcenter.com with a temporary link that will allow you to reset your password. This link is only available for 15 minutes.
5. It will bring you back to Micro Center’s website where you can fill out the form to create your new password. Once you fill out the password fields, click UPDATE SECURITY INFORMATION and you are done!