This article will show how to enable Print Screen key to open the Snip & Sketch tool in Windows 10. This will allow you to open the Snip tool to take a screenshot of just part of your screen by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard.
1. Right click on the Start button, typically found at the lower left corner of the screen, then click on Settings.
2. From the Windows Settings screen that appears, select Ease of Access.
3. Under “Devices”, select Keyboard.
4. Under Keyboard options, scroll down to the option for “Print screen shortcut”. Click the slider to turn the setting On.
5. Pressing the Print Screen key on the keyboard will now open the Snip & Sketch menu at the top of the screen.