The best way to get product recommendations is to visit one of our stores and talk to one of our knowledgeable in-store experts or you can stop by our Community site for recommendations from our Community experts!
Visit Your Local Micro Center
Our sales staff undergo extensive training through our internal Micro Center University, as well as training courses from all the major brands we carry such as Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Microsoft, Intel, AMD, NVIDIA, ASUS, Samsung, EVGA, Lian Li, Bitspower and many others.
Our stores are divided into specific departments and our sales associates are trained to have deep knowledge about the products in their specific department. Our sales associates are also trained to ask you specific questions to determine what you need and will steer you towards the right solutions that meet your needs and budget.
Our store departments are:
- Build Your Own PC (BYOPC)
- Systems – Laptops, Desktops, Monitors
- Apple – MacBooks, iPads, Apple accessories and everything Apple
- Maker/DIY – 3D printers, 3D printing supplies, Raspberry PI, Arduino and other STEM electronic projects and tools
- General Sales – USB, video/audio cables, and other tech accessories
- Electronics – TVs, entertainment systems, home automation, cameras, and accessories
- Knowledge Bar – Custom built PCs, repairs, upgrades, and PC maintenance services
We have 25 stores across the U.S., from New York to California open 7 days a week. Find a Micro Center near you.
Getting Recommendations Online
We also offer product recommendations through our Community Forum, where our staff monitor and respond to your questions. Feel free to browse a specific section and post a question.
Looking into getting a recommendation on a laptop or desktop? Our Sales category is a perfect place to start.
Building a PC? Our Help Choosing Parts category is the best spot for advice.