Products purchased online are subject to our normal Return Policy. Your return period begins from the date your package is delivered.
All products ordered online can be returned in-person at one of our 25 retail locations across the United States.
Exchanges are subject to inventory at the return location. What's available for shipping is not always the same as what's available at your local store.
If you need to ship your product back in for a return, we can easily take care of that if you contact us through live chat. We can set up an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) for you to ship your product back to us for a refund.
- Merchandise must be undamaged, with original carton/UPC and all packaging, accessories and materials (for products damaged during shipping, see below)
- Refunds will be credited back to the original form of payment. This includes Visa, MasterCard and Amex gift cards or virtual cards.
- All purchases made in-store must be returned in-store at one of our retail locations.
Once your RMA has been opened, you will receive a follow-up email with an RMA number, instructions for shipping the product and what address to send the package to. RMAs can take up to two weeks to process; once your RMA has been processed you will receive an email confirmation.
- Software that has been opened/activated is not eligible for return.
- Except for ESET renewals, all digital downloads are final and are not eligible for return or refund, even if it has not been activated.
Products damaged during shipping
Micro Center ships via FedEx. If your product was damaged during shipping, we will set up a claim with FedEx to pick up the item.