Absolutely! If you have a product that hasn’t met your satisfaction for any reason or is found defective within the return period, we will provide you a full refund. Just return it to your local Micro Center!
We guarantee your satisfaction with every product we sell in accordance with our return policy. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase and want to return it, simply bring your undamaged item back to Micro Center with its included accessories, materials, UPC, and packaging within the eligible timeframe and let us help you with a replacement, return or repair if desired. No receipt necessary if you have a Micro Center Insider Account with us.
Return or exchange timeframes
Eligible return or exchange timeframes are from the date of purchase:
15 calendar days
- Camcorders and projectors
- Desktop / Notebook computers
- Digital cameras
- 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators
30 calendar days
Products not eligible for return
- Opened software
- Electronic software downloads
- Point of Sale Activation Cards that have a dollar value
- Micro Center Gift Cards (except as required by law)
- Products with customer-induced damage such as, but not limited to, aerial drones with damage due to pilot error. So let’s be careful out there!
- VR Headsets, Headphones, including Airpods, Earbuds and Over-the-Ear Products (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
- Microphones (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
- All Phones (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
- Face masks and disposable gloves (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
- Smart Watches, Fitness Trackers, and Accessories (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
All refunds will be based upon your original payment method or a Micro Center Gift Card
- If a credit card was used as payment, the credit card must be present at the time of return. Credit card refunds may take up to 5 business days to process the refund.
- Check refunds may take up to 14 business days
- We offer gift receipts to customers when purchasing gifts. When returning a gift, you'll receive your refund on a Micro Center Gift Card.
Other important details
- Micro Center is not responsible for expenses, fees, or additional costs incurred as a result of defective or incompatible products