Today we will show you how to access your BIOS from Windows 10 if you’re unable to reach the BIOS through bootup or are having troubles finding how to access the BIOS. These simple steps can get you into the BIOS from Windows 10 very quickly.
Here is how to get into BIOS from within Windows 10:
1) Open Windows Settings on your computer by right clicking on the Start button, typically found at the lower left corner of the screen, then click on Settings
2) From the Windows Settings screen that appears, select Update & Security
3) In the left column under Update & Security, select Recovery
4) On the Recovery page, locate the Advanced startup section and select the Restart now button. Once you click on this, your system will restart.
5) The computer will reboot to the advanced startup menu. From this menu, select Troubleshoot
6) From the Troubleshoot menu, select Advanced Options
7) Select UEFI Firmware Settings
8) Your computer will restart one more time and then load into the BIOS.