This article will display how to view Windows 10’s built-in storage analysis. Here's an easy way to display the break down of space being taken up on your hard drive into the categories of items found on your hard drive.
1. Right click on the Start button, typically found at the lower left corner of the screen, then click on Settings.
2. From the Windows Settings screen that appears, select System.
3. On the Settings page that opens, on the left side under “System”, select Storage.
4. On the Storage menu, click on Show more categories on the right side.
5. The full storage analysis of the hard drive will now be displayed and sorted by most space taken to lowest space taken.