This article will show you how to enable Print Screen key on your keyboard to open up the Snip & Sketch tool in Windows 10. This will allow you to take a screenshot of just part of your screen instead of taking a screenshot of your screen(s) by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard.
Here is how to enable this setting on your Windows 10 PC:
1. Right click on the Start button, typically found at the lower left corner of the screen, then click on Settings.
2. From the Windows Settings screen that appears, select Ease of Access.
3. Under “Devices”, select Keyboard.
4. Under Keyboard options, scroll down to the option for “Print screen shortcut”. Click the slider to turn the setting On.
5. Pressing the Print Screen key on your keyboard will now open the Snip & Sketch menu at the top of the screen.