This guide will show you how to clear cookies and site data each time Google Chrome is closed. This typically will affect any active sign-ins on websites and some site customizations or settings.
Here is how to set this up:
1. With Google Chrome open, click the three dots for customize and control Google Chrome, found at the top right of the Chrome window. Click on Settings on the drop-down menu.
2. On the left side of the Settings window, click on Advanced to get a list of additional options.
3. Select Privacy and security under advanced settings.
4. Click on Site Settings on the list of options on the right.
5. Click on Cookies and Site data.
6. Click the slider next to “Clear cookies and site data when you exit Chrome” to Enable.