Here's how to change the default font size, style and color in Outlook emails.
1. Open Outlook by selecting it from the start menu.
2. Click on File in the top left corner of the Outlook window.
3. Click on Options on the left side of the File menu.
4. A new window will appear. Click on Mail on the left side of Outlook Options.
5. Click on Stationery and Fonts.
6. Click the Font button next to the option you want to change
· New mail messages: the font used when you click new email and start composing a new message
· Replying or forwarding messages: the font used when replying to an existing email or when you add a message to a forwarded email.
7. Make changes to the font, size, or check any effects as desired.
8. Once happy with the preview, click OK to save changes.
9. After changing one or both font options, click on OK to exit this window.
10. Click on OK to return to Outlook from the Outlook Options window.