This article details how to adjust the RGB LED settings of custom-built desktop computers equipped with ASRock motherboards using the Polychrome RGB application.
NOTE: Some RGB-capable components may be incompatible with the Polychrome RGB software. Check the component manufacturers website for details on official support.
1. Visit ASRock’s support website and search for your specific motherboard. Download and install the latest version of the Polychrome RGB software for your motherboard.
2. Locate and launch the Polychrome RGB Software from the desktop or the start menu.
3. Select the RGB components that you would like to apply your adjustments to (Select Apply All to adjust all components simultaneously).
NOTE: If a component, such as IO Cover or Audio, is grayed out, it means that the software is not detecting a compatible RGB device for that component.
4. Adjust the Color, Speed and Style to your preference. Use the slider to toggle the RGB functionality on or off.
5. After applying your desired settings, the application can be closed.
The settings applied in the Polychrome RGB application will be retained even after the application is closed.