This article details how to adjust the RGB LED settings of custom-built desktop computers equipped with ASUS motherboards using the AURA Sync RGB application.
NOTE: Some RGB-capable components may be incompatible with the AURA Sync RGB software. Check the component manufacturers website for details on official support.
1. Visit the ASUS support page and search for your specific motherboard. Download and install the latest version of the AURA Sync RGB software.
2. Locate and launch the AURA Sync RGB Software from the desktop or the start menu.
3. Select the RGB components that you would like to apply your adjustments to (Select Sync All to adjust all components simultaneously). NOTE: If the software is not detecting a compatible RGB product, the component will be grayed out.
4. Adjust the Color, Speed and Style to your preference. Use the slider to toggle the RGB functionality on or off.
5. After applying your desired settings, the application can be closed.
The settings applied in the AURA Sync application will be retained even after the application is closed.