Have you just updated your Mac OS software and now ESET is giving a "Your computer is not fully protected" warning? This can be easily fixed to get your ESET back up and running to its full potential quickly.
Here is how to fix this error:
1. Click on the Apple icon in the menu bar, typically found at the top of your screen.
2. Select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
3. From the System Preferences menu, click on the Security & Privacy option.
4. Click the Privacy tab at the top of the Security & Privacy window.
5. Click on Full Disk Access option, then click the lock to make changes.
6. Drag and drop the ESET application into the Allow list or click the + icon and select the ESET application.
7. A notification will come up. Click Later.
8. Restart your Mac once this is completed so the changes can take effect and then your ESET Security should be back and running as normal.