This article will assist you in how to add a wireless or network printer to your Mac. This can be done through a few easy steps on any Mac system.
1) Update your Mac software by navigating to the Apple Menu and going to System Preferences
2) Choose Software Update and install any software updates listed
3) Connect your printer to the wireless network using the instruction manual that came with the printer. Manuals can also be found on the manufacturer website.
4) Open the Apple Menu and go to System Preferences
5) Select Printers & Scanners
6) Click the Add button (+) at the bottom of the list
7) Select your printer when it appears on the list, then click Add
8) That's it!