This article will assist you in how to connect a Bluetooth printer to a Mac. If your Mac came with Bluetooth installed or if you are using a USB Bluetooth adapter you can print wirelessly to a Bluetooth-enabled printer.
1) Update your Mac software by navigating to the Apple Menu and going to System Preferences.
2) Choose Software Update and install any software updates listed.
3) Connect your printer to the wireless network using the instruction manual that came with the printer. Manuals can also be found on the manufacturer website.
4) Open the Apple Menu and go to System Preferences
5) Select Printers & Scanners
6) Click the Add button (+) at the bottom of the list
7) Select your printer when it appears on the list, then click Add