This article will show you how to export bookmarks in Google Chrome. This can be useful if you are changing computers or need to reinstall Google Chrome.
1) With Google Chrome open, click the three dots to open the customize and control menu for Google Chrome, found at the top right of the window. Hover the mouse on Bookmarks
2) Click Bookmark manager on the menu that will pop out next to Bookmarks
3) On the bookmarks window, click the three dots next to the search bar
4) Select Export bookmarks on the drop-down menu
5) A Save As dialog box will appear, save the bookmarks file to the desired location on the PC. Click Save to finish