This article will show you how to import bookmarks from other internet browsers into Mozilla Firefox or from an existing bookmarks HTML file.
Here is how to import bookmarks into Firefox:
1) With Mozilla Firefox open, click the three lines for Menu, found at the top right of the Firefox window.
2) From the drop-down menu, click on Library
3) From the Library menu, click on Bookmarks
4) From the Bookmarks menu, click on Show All Bookmarks
5) On the Library menu that appears, click on Import and Backup
6) There will be two choices from the “Import and Backup” drop-down menu
Option 1) The first option is to import from an existing bookmarks HTML file. Click on Import Bookmarks from HTML. Locate the backup file on the PC and click Open to load it into Firefox.
Option 2) The second option is to import from another browser installed on the PC. Click on Import Data from Another Browser.
On the “Import Wizard” window, select the browser to import settings and data from, then click Next.
A confirmation window will appear upon completion. Click Finish to confirm