International coverage pertains to You if You purchased the International Plan as an addendum to Your Service Contract. The International Coverage Option protects Your product outside the manufacturer’s warranty when You travel outside of the United States. If Your product needs repair internationally, follow the steps below:
- Please check with Your local telephone company for the international dialing procedures and operator code.
- Call 800-490-5536 to obtain a repair authorization number prior to work being completed.
- Carry the product into an authorized service center.
- Submit payment to the service center.
- Submit to the Administrator a copy of the detailed service repair invoice that identifies Your product, the repair authorization number, and include a thorough description of the repair made. This document must be sent to the Administrator, Attention: Dealer Support. The Administrator, on behalf of the Obligor, will reimburse You in US dollars within thirty (30) days of receipt of all necessary paperwork, provided a covered repair was performed.
Note: International Coverage does not include on-site service or the cost of shipping, international or other.