This article is on how to update your drivers for your NVIDIA video card. Most game companies and games will recommend you have the latest drivers installed for your video card.
Downloading from GeForce Experience
1) Download & Install Geforce Experience from NVIDIA's website. Select the Download or Download Now option.
2) Log in or Register an Account by clicking on Create account.
3) Once logged in, you may receive a prompt for a tutorial on GeForce Experience, if you want to know all the options it can do, I recommend taking the tour.
If you are looking to just update your drivers, please click Skip and then click on Drivers in the top left.
4) Click Check for Updates to make sure it loads up the most recent Driver download. Then click Download.
5) Click on Express Installation. Your driver should be downloading. Any screen flickering is normal and may occur multiple times during installation. Once completed, it is recommended to restart your computer after updating your drivers.
Manual Installation of NVIDIA Drivers
1) Go to Official GeForce Drivers | NVIDIA and enter your Video Card information into the Manual Driver Search.
You will need to know what kind of video card you have. Once information is entered, click Start Search.
2) Scroll down to view all driver results. It is recommended to download the one at the very top, with the most recent release date. Click on Get Driver or Get Download.
3) Click Download Now, the driver should begin downloading.
4) Once downloaded, run the .exe and then press OK to the prompt that comes up
5) Click Agree and Continue to the Terms and Conditions
6) Make sure Express is checked, click on Next. The driver should begin installing.
It is recommended to restart your computer once the driver has finished installing.