This article will show how to remove add-ons, which may be things like extensions, themes, or browser helpers in the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
Here is how to remove add-ons from Firefox:
1. With Mozilla Firefox open, click the three lines for Menu, found at the top right of the Firefox window.
2. From the drop-down menu, click on Add-ons.
3. Click on either Extensions, Themes or Plugins on the left side depending on the add-on to be removed.
4. Locate the add-on to be removed and click on the three dots to the right of the add-on.
5. Select Remove from the list of options.
That's it, you may repeat these same steps to remove any additional add-ons.