This article will show how to change the desktop background for your Windows 10 PC. The background can be set to a single static image, a solid color, or a slideshow of various pictures on the computer.
1. Right click on the Start button, typically found at the lower left corner of the screen, then click on Settings.
2. From the Windows Settings screen that appears, click on Personalization.
3. From the Personalization Settings, click on Background.
4. Click the drop down box below Background and additional options will appear for how you can set up your desktop background.
- Click on Picture to use a single picture. Click Browse button to select any picture on the computer to use as the background.
- Click on Solid color to use a single color as the background.
- Click on Slideshow to use a group of pictures from a particular folder. Click the Browse button to choose a particular folder that will be used. Any pictures in the specified folder will be included in the slideshow.
All changes will save automatically and may be changed between the options at any time.
Was this article helpful?
Be the first one to vote!