This article will show how to choose which folders appear on the Start menu in Windows 10. This will allow quicker access to commonly used folders such as Documents, Downloads, Music, and Pictures.
1. Right click on the Start button, typically found at the lower left corner of the screen, then click on Settings.
2. From the Windows Settings screen that appears, click on Personalization.
3. Click on Start from the options on the left. Then click on Choose which folders appear on Start.
4. From the list shown here, toggle the slider to turn any of these folders On or Off.
5. Any new folders added or removed will change automatically and any changes will appear when you click on the Start menu.