This article describes how to change the user profile picture on a Mac. This is the same picture you see at the login screen.
1. Click on the Apple Menu and go to System Preferences.
2. Click on Users & Groups.
3. Click the lock icon to make changes and enter in the administrator password.
4. Select the user account on the left, then click the picture on the right.
5. For the picture, you may do one of the following:
· Use a picture included with macOS: Click Defaults, then select a picture.
· Take your picture using your Mac: Click Camera; when you’re ready, click Take Photo.
· Use a picture from the Photos app: Click Photos. Select a picture, then click Next.
6. Adjust the picture and click Save.