This guide will show you how to block or filter emails and domains using Outlook’s junk filter system.
1. Open Outlook by selecting it from the Start menu.
2. Click the Home tab, then click Junk in the delete section.
3. Click Junk E-mail Options in the dropdown menu.
4. Choose your desired level of filtering.
· This will automatically move some email to the junk folder, you can also use the Permanently delete option to immediately delete it instead of moving it.
5. To block a specific email or domain, click Blocked Senders and then click Add.
6. Type the email address or domain you want to block, then click OK. Adding a domain will block all emails with the same ending.
7. Once everything is added, Click OK.
· Outlook will move all emails from these addresses and domains to the junk folder or delete them if the permanently delete option is selected.