This article explains how to setup up file tags. Tags are short descriptors that can be added to certain files such as word documents and pictures. These tags can then be searched in the search box.
Here is how to do this:
1. Open File Explorer by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter E together.
2. Locate the File you want to add a tag to.
3. Right click on the file and Click on Properties
4. Click Details at the top, then click open space next to Tags
· If the properties box doesn’t show a tag section under description, then it may not be supported for that file type.
5. Type the Tag (1) you want to add, then click OK (2)
· If you want multiple tags separate them with a semicolon (;)