This article will explain the steps to take to find and add an add-on (or sometimes referred to as extensions) in Mozilla Firefox.
Here is how to do this:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox on your computer.
2. Click on the 3 horizontal bars on the top right corner of the screen, then click Add-ons.
3. Here you can browse through the recommended extensions, or you can use the search bar at the top to search for one that you want. Once you select one, click on +Add to Firefox.
4. If a permissions prompt appears, click on Add.
5. A window will appear in the top right corner. Read the message and check/uncheck the box to your liking, then click Okay, Got it.
6. You can now access your add-ons on the top right corner of Firefox at any time.