This article will show you how to add optional features to Windows 10. This can include language packs, legacy Windows programs and removed Windows features.
1. Right click on the Start button, typically found at the lower left corner of the screen, then click on Apps and Features.
2. Under “Apps & features”, click on Optional features.
3. On the “Optional features” screen, click on Add a feature.
4. Under Optional features, a list will appear of features that can be installed to the computer.
5. Left click on the desired feature and select Install. It will automatically begin installing and be added to the computer.