This guide will show you how to enable third-party cookies in Google Chrome. Third-party cookies are created by other sites. These sites own some of the content, like ads or images, that you see on the webpage you visit, if you get a message stating third-party cookies are blocked when viewing a website, then this setting will need to be enabled to properly view the website.
1. With Google Chrome open, click the three dots at the top right of the window.
2. On the left side of the Settings window, click on Advanced to get a list of an additional options.
3. Select Privacy and security under advanced settings.
4. Click on Site Settings on the list of options on the right.
5. Click on Cookies and Site data.
6. Locate the option for “Block third-party cookies.” Click the slider to disable blocking third party cookies. Or to allow for specific sites, click Add under the “Allow” section. In the pop up frame, enter the website you want to permit and click Add again.