This article covers the process to create Outlook profiles. Deleting and replacing an Outlook profile can fix corruption preventing your account from logging in or email from sending/receiving. Creating multiple profiles can be useful for separating email addresses for personal and work use.
1. Open the Control Panel. Open the Start Menu and type Control Panel and click on it from the search results.
2. In the Search bar at the top right, enter “Mail” and select Mail (32 bit) from the results.
3. Select Show Profiles
4. Click the Add button to create a new profile
5. Enter a name for the new profile and click OK.
6. Fill in the information for the primary email account for the new profile, then select Next.
7. Select Finish.
8. If you intend to keep multiple profiles, you can select one to always load by default, or to be asked each time you open Outlook. If you want to set a default, select Always use this profile and chose the one you want from the dropdown menu.
9. Select Apply to save your changes.