This article covers the process to delete Outlook profiles.
Deleting and replacing an Outlook profile can fix issues in Outlook that are preventing your account from logging in or emails from sending/receiving.
- Open the Control Panel. Open the Start Menu and type Control Panel and click on it from the search results.
2. Type Mail in the search bar at the top-right and select “Mail (32 bit)” from the results
3. In the Mail Setup window, select “Show Profiles”
4. Select the profile you want to delete (the default profile is “Outlook”), and then click Remove. Select Yes to confirm.
5. To complete the process, it is also necessary to delete the Outlook folder on your computer. Open File Explorer and delete the “Outlook” folder found in C:\Users\Your User Name\Appdata\Local\Microsoft