If you are not sure what your Wi-Fi/wireless password is for the network you are currently connected to, that can be found directly using Command Prompt on your Windows 10 PC.
NOTE: This would not allow you to get password information for networks which you do not already have the password.
1. Open the Start Menu and type cmd in the search field.
2. Right-click on Command Prompt and then click Run as Administrator
3. Click “Yes” when prompted
4. Type the following command into the Command Prompt box:
netsh wlan show profile NETWORKNAME key=clear
NOTE: Replace “NETWORKNAME” with the name of your WiFi network
5. Press Enter on your keyboard.
6. Successfully following these steps will bring up the WLAN profile of your WiFi network. Scroll down until you see the Key Content field.
7. The Key Content field will reveal your WiFi password.