You have gotten a virus on your Android device before and want to make sure to protect it or you are just being proactive as you have a lot of personal information on your phone. No matter the reason, ESET has an antivirus called ESET Mobile Security that is built to protect your android devices from harmful apps.
Not sure how to install it after buying it? Here are the installation and activation instructions.
Note: Before installing ESET Mobile Security, please make sure to have a Google account and uninstall any previous apps for ESET that may be on the system.
1. Open the Play Store on your Android device and search for ESET Mobile Security. There are many different ones but the ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus is the correct one.
2. Once ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus is located in the Google Play store, tap Install.
3. Tap Open when installation is complete.
4. Select the Country and Language and tap Next. By tapping Next, you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement.
5. You will now be presented with User Consent options. ESET mobile security can run without allowing any of these options, but some features work better or offer more protection if you consent. Tap to check the box next to each option, or tap Allow All at the bottom to enable all. Then tap Next.
6. Click Continue. Then click Allow. This allows ESET to properly protect all files on your Android device.
7. Select your email address, you can make a new account or use your existing Google Play account.
8. To activate, once on the main ESET page, tap the menu icon in the top left.
9. Tap License.
10. Tap Enter a License Key.
11. Type in the license key. Then click Activate.
12. Once on the Activation Successful screen, tap Finish. ESET Mobile Security is now activated.