Warranty coverage inquiry

Options

Comments

• KGS
    Options
    I bought a Thermaltake Level 20 MT ARBG MT on December 23 2020.  This week 1 of the lower fans stopped spinning. According to Thermaltake, it is warrantied for between 2-3 years, but I have to take it back to where purchased.  Can someone verify that it is covered?
     Is Micro Center open?  do I wait for Covid-19 to bring it in?
  • TSAustinM
    Options
    Hello @KGS, thank you for joining the community! The Thermaltake Level 20 MT ARGB ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case, has a 3yr parts and labor warranty with Thermaltake. Here is a link for the product, https://www.microcenter.com/product/601926/thermaltake-level-20-mt-argb-atx-mid-tower-computer-case---black which if you select warranty and support, you will the information that we provide. If there was no Micro Center protection or replacement plan bought at the time of purchase, then it would be through Thermaltake since it is past the 30 day return policy and we would have to refer to the manufacturer. 
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @KGS! Welcome to the Community. I split your comment off into its own thread so we can keep better track of it. 

Computer cases have a 30-day return period, and once it's outside that the manufacturer should be covering it if anything fails. We aren't a warranty provider for Thermaltake so I'm not sure why they're telling you to take it back to us to be honest. Managers at the store can sometimes make exceptions for an extended return, but it's at their discretion and you'd have to speak to one of them directly. I would recommend contacting Thermaltake again.

Micro Center is open. You can read about our updated hours and policies related to COVID-19 here: https://www.microcenter.com/site/customer-support/coronavirus-response.aspx
  • coqui3L
    Options
    Hi MicroCenter.

I need your help.

My XBox One controller is malfunctioning and it’s been only 6 months since I purchased the bundle brand new from your Yonkers Store on 10/2/2019 (order reference# 105-PO-2668624).

I tried yesterday to do a warranty claim at XBox.com but the website showed that it's "out of warranty".  Within 10 minutes after, I spoke over the phone with XBox "Hardware Department" representative Katherine (ID# 1833043) in Texas; I explained that I purchased this bundle brand new from your store, that I had the purchase receipt at hand and that I was willing to provide at that instant the receipt to them by email, fax, etc.; the representative said that their system showed that this XBox was previously sold/used around 11/1/2018 so that it’s warranty expired 11/10/2019; that she was unable to edit the purchase date with the purchase receipt unless MicroCenter was a “trusted store”; that MC did not appear on the list of “trusted store”; she said that I would have to rectify this with MicroCenter; she offered to have me bring in MicroCenter on a 3-way call to try to resolve this and so I immediately called MC 2x at (914)595-3020 and both times we got the automated recording that the center was closed at the moment for cleaning; before she hung up, she said I needed to rectify this with MicroCenter.

Pls. advise.

Tks.

• TS_BryantA
    Options
    @coqui3L
    Good afternoon! I'm sorry to hear about the issue claiming your warranty for this purchase. After review of your receipt we show that this purchase in October of last year show that this was a new purchase. You will be receiving an email directly from me here within the next few minutes regarding this issue to request additional contact information, and I will be happy to forward this to my management team to assist.  Your ticket number for this is 2202442.
  • Paul_H_STL
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I would like to ask about the warranty for a product I purchased on June 3, 2019, a Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX570 graphics card that failed on April 25, 2020.  The order number is 095-PO-3840041 . I have checked the product description on Microcenter's site was well as the the manufacturer's site and neither lists the length of warranty for this graphics card. On the manufacturer's site, it states that all warranties will need to begin at the place of purchase. I am not sure of the warranty length, if any, on this product ,but I would expect it to last longer than 10 months. Any help is appreciated.

• TS_BryantA
    Options
    @Paul_H_STL
    Good morning and welcome to the Micro Center Community! Thank you for your question regarding this card. Upon review all other information found on their other Graphics Cards show a 1 year warranty. For this card this should match those warranties through Sapphire and is still covered through the Manufacturer Warranty. For this issue I would contact Sapphire directly using the following link, and they will be happy to assist with this warranty claim. https://www.sapphiretech.com/en/contact-us
  • Paul_H_STL
    Options
    I have contacted the company and I am waiting on the RMA to be approved. Thank you for your assistance.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99