(Closed) Summer Build Showcase Contest – Enter to Win a $500 gift card!

JS_MC
JS_MC admin
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
edited December 2020 in Past Contests

Share your PC Build on our Showcase and be entered into a contest for a chance to win a $500 or $100 Micro Center gift card.

We're more than halfway through Summer! With all that's happened this year, a lot of us are updating our builds to work from home or to try to enjoy our time spent quarantined. We'd love for you to share your new or updated build with us! We want to know what went into your build, from how you chose your parts to how you're using your custom PC. We're running this contest until the end of August, where you could win up to a $500 Micro Center gift card, which you can use to upgrade and customize your build even more!

All you need to do is join the community forum and create a Build Showcase post with the following info:

1. Photos of your custom PC Build
  2. Description of your PC; Build Process, Upgrades, or parts you may change.
  3. List of all included parts

To be considered for entry in this contest:

·       The PC must be yours or a PC that you built

·       No duplicate entries, however, you may post multiple different PC builds to the Showcase

·       Submission must be posted to the PC Build Showcase. (Forum submissions will not be considered)

·       Submissions must be approved by Micro Center before being published and accepted as a contest entry

Follow these simple steps to submit your PC Build Showcase:

Step 1. Sign in to fill out the build submission form

Step 2. Fill out the build category, name, favorite feature, and description. Include details about the process, what you use your PC for, things you would change, etc.

Step 3. Add a few glamour shots of your completed build

Step 4. Fill in your parts used

Note: You can manually add archived or custom parts. In the example below, I've added an Intel i7-7700K by typing in the "Select CPU" field. Since the part is not listed I then selected "Add Intel Core i7" as seen below in red.

Once you've added your part, you can adjust the price to correctly list what you paid.

Step 5.  Select "Save", then select "Publish" to submit your build for approval

Contest begins 12:01 am ET on August 1st, 2020

Contest ends 11:59 pm ET on August 31st, 2020.
The winners will be drawn Tuesday, September 1st, 2020

The grand prize winner will be randomly selected and win a $500 Micro Center gift card. A second-place winner will also be randomly selected and win a $100 Micro Center gift card.

See attached contest terms and conditions.

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99