NVIDIA GeForce PC Build Showcase Contest - $500 gift card prize
Submit your entries between October 5th and October 31st and then vote for your favorite between November 3rd and November 9th!
- Photo quality
- Quality of description of the post
- Quality of cable management
- Uniqueness of build or theme
- How the PC fits into the full setup
Voting will close on 11/9 at 9am EST.
- The winner will be contacted that week
- $500 gift card prize
- Join the Micro Center community
- Submit your custom built PC to the PC Build Showcase (see instructions below)
- To qualify as an entry for this contest, the build must include an NVIDIA GeForce graphics card (any generation)
- Once your PC build showcase post is approved (please allow 24-48 hours) post a comment in this thread with a link to your post
Step 1. Sign in to fill out the build submission form
Step 2. Fill out the build category, name, favorite feature, and description. Include details about the process, what you use your PC for, things you would change, etc.
Step 3. Add a few glamour shots of your completed build
Step 4. Fill in your parts used
Note: You can manually add archived or custom parts. In the example below, I've added an Intel i7-7700K by typing in the "Select CPU" field. Since the part is not listed I then selected "Add Intel Core i7" as seen below in red.
We can't wait to see your NVIDIA GeForce Builds!
Thanks to NVIDIA for working with us on this contest!
See attached contest terms and conditions.
Contest voting window: 11/3/20 - 11/9/20
The winner will win a $500 Micro Center gift card.