Wondering if you guys are gonna restock the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 OC

I am trying to build a new pc and i know right now is a terrible time to do that but I am just wondering if they will be in stock ever.

Comments

• Hello @Ezg and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. With there being a GPU shortage across the industry, its a challenge for all local electronic retailers to keep GPUs stocked. We get a limited amount of GPUs daily and weekly. Usually the customers in the store at the time the inventory truck comes in and GPUs from the truck are put out on the sales floor are purchased by those in the store at that time.

I'd recommend to try to visit the store on consecutive days in the morning first thing as they open. The store can tell you if a truck is coming that day as they are random, and they can advise if will have GPUs on it.

If you work during the day and have vacay time, take a few days off to visit the store.

If really want the card now, the 1660 OC is available online at like newegg.com for shipping. You may just have to pay an additional $200 for it, but these online retailers have a few.

• I would also try your local Best buy and actually sometimes Staples has video cards in stock.they may not have high-end cards but you can probably definitely get low end cards just as a starter build
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99