2-Year Build Warranty, how do I use it?

Options
alexcessive
alexcessive ✭✭
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

pardon if this is the wrong forum to post, i didn't see any others that remotely seemed relevant to my problem.

last year i went through micro center to build a custom PC and with it i bought a 2 year build warranty.

my current issue is i'm 99% sure i have a faulty power unit. the whole PC will just randomly shut off for no reason i can find. at first i thought it was my house or the outlet, but i tested the outlets and i have the whole system plugged into one of those battery back up units (that was also tested), so if it were the outlet or my house's fault, it wouldn't shut down this way (which is to say, it just blinks off as if the power has been cut).

i really, really need this issue fixed ASAP and would like to take it to micro center to do under this 2 year warranty, but i don't know how to use it. my order history on my online account doesn't show anything, but i saved the receipt for the whole build that says "2YR Build Coverage" showing i paid for a warranty.

Best Answer

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Answer ✓
    Options

Greetings. Those warranties are handled directly inside the store at the store service desk. No appointment is needed to bring your PC in so they can take a look at it.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99