Who is Ian???

NIKKO49
NIKKO49
First Comment
edited November 2021 in All Other Tech

I don't know who Ian is but the communication here sucks!!! Your answer to solve your defective app for WD Readyview is terrible!! We all know how to uninstall and reinstall an app. And we keep our iPad's up to date. So now what is your fix for this problem that your company has created. I cannot access my cameras from my iPad since this corrupt app was installed in my iPad BY YOU! You need to come up with a new app to correct this problem with the iPad App!!!

NIKKO49

Answers

• Hello @NIKKO49

I'm sorry to hear that the communication here has not met your expectations. I can appreciate your feedback, but looking at your other created discussions it appears that Ian was in the process of trying to assist you in resolving your issue with your ReadyView system.

Replying to Ian's suggestions in the thread you've already created is the best way for us to help you resolve this issue with your ReadyView system.

Creating additional discussions about the same topic may lead to confusion in our attempts to assist.

Ian is fantastic with this sort of thing, so I'll check with him about what other suggestions he may have for you. I'm sure he'll be replying to your original post shortly. :)

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99