Need help with PC

Options

New to this I didn't know where to post for pc help but I've recently been playing and streaming even when I don't stream but when I'm play it my pc is lag my discord and every thing stops like someone unplugged my ethernet cord and pluged it and back in but it doesn't disconnect it last around 10 sec then everything comes back please help

Answers

• Yingdong
    Options

What's your pc config? What exactly happened? Do everything freeze, or crashed back to desktop?

• Synbionts
    Options

Its like mid game it lags so bad I move in game but its like someone unplugged the internet and pluged it back it but I always stay in the game never says disconnected

Ryzen 3700x

16 gb

b450 f asus rog mb

• Yingdong
    Options

What do you mean by unplug the ethernet? Can you still move your mouse? Did the system freeze? Did you disconnected from internet? From what I see it can possibly be an unstable overclocked cpu/ram, graphics driver issues. But if you only dropped out of internet it might well be a network issue.

• Bodasactra
    Options

Sounds like you are running out of resources somewhere like RAM or possible heat issue. Check task manager to see how much is running in the background, is it too much bloatware? Check resource monitor while doing the same things to see what may be happening at those moments. It could be temps or power, get and use hardware info app to monitor those things while you try and repeat the problem. As always, its a game of isolating where the problem is. To solve that you have to look at everything while the problem occurs. Obviously, you are running several demanding programs at the same time, i.e. game, discord, stream, background task, etc. While a 16 thread CPU can take the load, 16GB RAM might not when a single game can use over 10 GB in many cases. Most serious streamers use two higher end PCs, one to play and one for all the stream activities. You are using one mid PC with a lower mid level GPU to do the game and encoding at the same time.

Good Luck

• Synbionts
    Options

Ill try to record it but my internet on my pc freezes and its like im able to move my pc and move my charter but my discord cuts out and my games starts to do a straight lag for 30 sec and i come back and im in a different place

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99