PowerSpec G469 Adding Hard Drive

Options

Hello, I have a PowerSpec G469, and I am trying to add a hard drive to the computer. I saw on the Q&A for the product that the additional slot is available by removing the right side panel. I can open the right panel and see the slots, but I do not see which cables are available to install the drives. I tried removing the lower panel on the left side, but it was not budging even with a bit of force. Are the cables for hard drives only accessible from the left side, or are the cables hidden in the nest of cables on the right side?

Answers

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Options

@Drumoth

There are bays available and you'll have plenty of SATA power connectors available from the PSU. These should be bundled directly in front of the power supply. SATA data cables are not included with the system, you will need to install your own SATA data cables.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99