Sorry, if this is another mundane question but I am not sure what to chose from the PC builder feature here. I am looking for the following:
Cheapest build with the following specification (everything else is a fluff for me)
(1) i9-12900k or similar processor (basically looking for 16 core, 32 threads, about 3.5GHz minimum frequency and 4.5GHz turbo boost)
(2) min 64GB ram with slots for more RAM
(3) 2TB SSD and additional 2 to 4TB storage
(4) USB 3.0 ports
(5) 3 monitors - so cheapest video card, I am not doing anything with graphics but will also use the PC for surfing internet
(6) Windows 10 pro
(7) Sound card for video conferencing
So, what should I chose?
Greetings. I filled out the following parts list with your above requests:
I did not select any monitors or a sound card yet. Did you have an idea of what type/size of monitors and what type of sound card you were looking for?
Is there a specific size monitor you are looking for?
Thanks for filling this out for me. Great help as I was getting confused with what to pick or not.
I am looking for the most basic sound card as long as the zoom calls can work. I plan to use the monitors I have currently which use HDMI and DPI cables. The monitors can daisy chain.
Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase
See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done
Services starting at $149.99