Avoiding Windows 11

Options

I did the Windows 11 upgrade and a) did not like it and b) discovered it did not work with some older business software used for specialty purposes. So I restored my desktop back to Windows 10.

I read the discussion with Jason_D072 and noted in the reply "...if you purchased a computed loaded with Windows 11..."

Since I need to replace my desk top in the next couple of months, grateful to find out if Microcenter can sell me a desk top with Windows 10?

Thanks!

StephenB

Comments

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Options

@StephenB

Yes, we're still selling PC's with Windows 10. I believe some business models build in the near future will be offering a downgrade option as well. For our PowerSpec brand we do still have plenty of models in production that are shipping with Windows 10, though this will likely change in a few months. It's always an option to purchase the 10 license separately and to install Windows 10 on a system that arrived with Windows 11. You'll have the 11 license for down the road when it eventually is time to upgrade.

If you wouldn't mind, please tell us what software you were using that wouldn't run on 11 and what issues you were running into. Error codes, ect.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99